Australian Institute for Non-Destructive Testing
AINDT has appointed IPI Learning as an approved training body (ATB) for the Level I Certified Infrared Training course (IRT Cat 1). This endorsement gives students the opportunity to apply for the AINDT thermography certification on top of the many other benefits of completing the infrared training course with IPI Learning.
AINDT stands as one of the leading technical societies in Australia with over 1000 individual and company members. The Australian Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (AINDT) are here to provide information and assistance to anyone who works or is involved with the NDT industry. AINDT’s mission is to be the voice of the industry and to provide a high-level benefit to its Members.
The day to day operations of the Institute are driven by the strategic objectives listed below:
- Promote the discipline of NDT as a profession
- Advance the practices and benefits of NDT at both a national and international level
- Facilitate the exchange of information between members, industry and the community
- Operate a national certifying body in the qualification and certification of NDT personnel Facilitate and promote non-destructive testing research and development and the application of NDT technology
The AINDT Certification Process:
- Complete your Level 1 Certified Infrared Thermographer course with IPI Learning.
- Receive your Certificate of Completion.
- Submit an Application for CM Examination form to AINDT.
- Successfully complete your AINDT Exam.
- Submit an Application for CM Certification to AINDT.
For further information regarding the certification process and fees please see the AINDT website https://www.aindt.com.au/Certification/CM-Certification.
Useful documents (current at Oct-2020):