With IPI Learning’s Distance Learning, you get the same quality course content for which we are famous for.
- We utilize state-of-the-art web servers and dynamic multimedia resources to provide a unique, quality educational experience.
- Our Distance Learning courses meet all ASNT training requirements for the certification of NDT personnel.
- Our Distance Learning Courses are based upon our Level I, II, and III courses and meet all ASNT training requirements for the certification of NDT personnel.
- All courses are taught by Infraspection Institute Level 3 Certified InfraredThermographers®, each having over 20 years of professional experience.
- Infraspection Institute’s Distance Learning Courses are divided into narratedone-hour online infrared lecture training units allowing you to work at a pace that’s convenient for you.
- Each course unit is designed to build upon the previous units of the course.You may return to individual online course units at any time for review.
What do I receive for this training?
You will receive 24 hour a day access to the online training modules and quizzes for each course unit, a student reference manual, materials for hands-on experiments, instructions for self directed field assignments, proof of course completion, and free shipping of course materials.
Infraspection Institute’s Distance Learning courses are divided into narrated one-hour units allowing you to work at a pace that’s convenient for you. Each course unit is designed to build upon the previous units of the course. You may return to individual course units at any time for review.
When can I get started?
Within 2 business days of registering you will receive a welcome email explaining how to access the online portion of your training. You can access this straight away however we recommend waiting until you receive your course materials to start the training.
When will my course materials arrive?
This depends on your location, but you should receive your course materials within approximately 7-14 days of registration.
Is there someone I can contact if I have any questions during my training?
Yes. One of our Level 3 Instructors will be available by phone or email to help with any questions you might have about your training. Phone support is available during regular business hours and we will endeavour to respond to your emails within 1-2 business days.
How long do I have to complete my training?
You will have 60 days to complete your selected course. A date of completion will be emailed to you at the start of your training.
What do I receive at the end of the course?
All Distance Learning students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of their training. Students who have undertaken a Level 1 or Level 2 Certified Infrared Thermographer Distance Learning course and who go on to successfully complete the exam will also receive a certificate showing their certification number.
How do I take my exam once I have completed the training?
Students who successfully complete 32 hours of Distance Learning instruction are eligible to take the Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® exam. Students may take the exam free of charge at one our regularly scheduled open enrolment classes. For a fee, students may instead take their exam via a video conference link with one of our Level III Distance Learning Instructors.